Discuss Theresa May. How long in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

Dumbo

Don't understand why a production powerhouse like Germany wants to keep giving its money away to countries where the people want to retire early and not pay their taxes

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
If they made it easy for the UK to leave the EU,then others would surely follow?

That’s why they’re making it difficult, they know the gravy train will be derailed, trying to act tough so no other country will want to leave

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Don't understand why a production powerhouse like Germany wants to keep giving its money away to countries where the people want to retire early and not pay their taxes

Because of what goes on behind the scenes that we never hear about. They don’t do it for nothing. But Merkel is struggling now and she’ll be gone shortly anyway

B

Blunt Tool

6DD53673-7127-4DBC-8325-18D57660C494.jpeg

W

Waluigi

I’m amazed Gove hasn’t resigned. Absolute snake that man is. Didn’t trust him ever since he stabbed boris in the back.

T

Tile Shop

from what i've read, 4 so far...... feel a sweep stake coming on. I'll go for 10 by the end of next week.

P

Perry

Sounds like the hardliners want us to crash out. But I suppose they already have their nice big houses and plenty of cash.

W

Waluigi

To be perfectly honest, looking at some of the high lights in the paper, I’m amazed more haven’t resigned so far. Every single Brexiteer should’ve written a letter of no confidence already because after two years of negotiations, surely that’s all that they are left with- no confidence.

Exciting times in politics but also worrying.

W

Waluigi

To be perfectly honest, looking at some of the high lights in the paper, I’m amazed more haven’t resigned so far. Every single Brexiteer should’ve written a letter of no confidence already because after two years of negotiations, surely that’s all that they are left with- no confidence.

Exciting times in politics but also worrying.

Letter of no confidense issued by Reece mogg

Reply to Theresa May. How long in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Carr
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks