Discuss UK Tiling Forum | Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

M

Mike

I thought it was about time we had a thread dedicated to all members of Tilers forums.co.uk to show us any work that they do.
Be it from installing a kitchen to garden decking.
If you have done a job then please do share it with us.
Pics are a MUST as what is the point of sharing a job without them..:smilewinkgrin:.
So if you do a job and you take a few pics then please do share it with us.
Lets make it a big thread for all to view and input in.
Thanks Dave ( Admin)..:thumbsup::thumbsup:
here's a large floor i recently done. 600 x 300 ceramics (hardest ones i've ever cut) about 70/80 square metres plus the walls

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

Yes they are very hard...LOL.. i love it when i fit them and the plumber ask what they are like to drill... fine i say..:lol::lol:.. till next time i see him and i get that look..
unhappy-060.GIF

P

Pebbs

This one is a works in progress, I will take more photos next week towards the end of it being laid. I did the original design in diff coloured marbles and then the interior 'designer' talked the client into changing them to these. Colourwise I am very disappointed with the changes, but if thats what they wanted, then thats what they got. Never mind you cant have everything, I had a great day today, it was good to be back out on site working things through with the boys. We had a nightmare when the closure stone went in because the joints had to be adjusted again. No rapid set on this one!

Pebbs

CHT5.jpg 2010 242.jpg CHT7.jpg

S

stu-180

This one is a works in progress, I will take more photos next week towards the end of it being laid. I did the original design in diff coloured marbles and then the interior 'designer' talked the client into changing them to these. Colourwise I am very disappointed with the changes, but if thats what they wanted, then thats what they got. Never mind you cant have everything, I had a great day today, it was good to be back out on site working things through with the boys. We had a nightmare when the closure stone went in because the joints had to be adjusted again. No rapid set on this one!

Pebbs

WOW, that is some fine work there !

How on earth does this come together ?
Do you have to have all the pieces specially made ??

Have seen this type of work in fancy hotels and always wondered how they go about having it created.

Reply to UK Tiling Forum | Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks