Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss The Tilersforums.co.uk Show Us Your Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
NEW THREAD:
http://www.tilersforums.com/threads/tilers-forum-show-us-your-work-thread.64188/

I thought it was about time we had a thread dedicated to all members of Tilers forums.co.uk to show us any work that they do.

Be it from installing a kitchen to garden decking.

If you have done a job then please do share it with us.

Pics are a MUST as what is the point of sharing a job without them..:smilewinkgrin:.

So if you do a job and you take a few pics then please do share it with us.

Lets make it a big thread for all to view and input in.

Thanks Dave ..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
M

marty the tiler

11.pdf

hi guys n girls job i did 2007 with one of your guys overthere hi ollie hope u see this cheers marty:thumbsup:

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

i have a similar floor to lay (from original style) approx 10m2 in a hallway. any idea how long it would take? i thought a few days but my supplier thinks 2 to 2 1/2 weeks! floor has had slc so is nice 'n flat . :thumbsup:

If aleady prepped Mike, depending on boder detail. I would say 5 days tops:thumbsup:

P

Pebbs

No Gary, all selected, fabricated and cut in Italy, and had it dry laid over there. That way I only had to worry about it arriving safe and sound. I got another more complex one arriving shortly, I seem to going through a phase of wanting to do difficult stuff right now. Its keeps it interesting for everyone!

Pebbs

S

stu-180

Hello everyone, My first post !
Just thought I would post up my first ever Diamond pattern floor its obviously nothing compared to some of the absolute stunning work on here but it was my first time laying them out like this, took my time and planned it out and it went freakishly smooth !

Showed these phots to a friends parents who decided they loved it and got me to do 22sqm for them, lot of cuts and templates but loved how it turned out.

SS850412.jpg

SS850408.jpg

S

stu-180

:thumbsup: thanks !

Got my 20sqm bathroom to tackle next (brickwork style) walls and then straight layout on the floor as well so will post some pics when thats all done as well (not done brick work before so will be a nice challenge).

S

ScottG13

I did a kitchen/dining room for a mate on saturday with 330 x 330 ceramics
in almost unbearable heat. Hard to work in them temperatures and made using rapid set interesting. :sunny:

work031.jpg

work027.jpg

work026.jpg

Reply to The Tilersforums.co.uk Show Us Your Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock