Discuss UK Tiling Forum | Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Cheers for that John, lets hope someone does take over Pilks. Maybe we could club together (TF) and make them an offer:thumbsup:

Reaction score
To Dave, Phil Hobson and Timeless John - amazing stuff with those steps/porches/hallways. As a relative newbie to professional tiling, I now appreciate the time and skill required to get such a good finish for these jobs -mind you I suspect you guys managed to do the jobs in a spare morning .... :lol:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Just completed these Geometric patterned steps this morning.. tiles were from original style.

Before after shots...

The steps were well out of shape so had to try and square them up as well.

Had to try and keep black step tread mitres the same size on all corners so cross bonding needed to attain this.

Grouted with Mapei 112..and sealed with Aqua mix ultra-solv.

I thought I was going to see a pic of your burnt head too! :D :D

Well done mate. Very nice tiling there.

Reaction score
This is a corridor I did last month using Fired Earth 200x200mm Light Walnut Chiselled Edge Old Tuscan Travertine onto heated screed:thumbsup:

Nowt exciting I know, but I was quite impressed with my photography:lol:

Attachments

• creya 055 [1600x1200].jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 254
  • creya 056 [1600x1200].jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 241
  • creya 050 [1600x1200].jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 241
  • creya 054 [1600x1200].jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 212
  • creya 057 [1600x1200].jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 197
T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I make that 4 in one day Kev, Nice floor mate. Credit where its due:thumbsup:

P

Pebbs

These are my work in progress photos, The total area is 100m2 broken into 4 bays. I had the first area dry laid, which is a good job because as it turns out there has been a load of cutting to do. Anyway were getting there now. I will post more when we are getting towards the end of this corridor?!

Pebbs

PM2.jpg PM 1.jpg

Reply to UK Tiling Forum | Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoponbaby
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks