Discuss UK Tiling Forum | Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

DHTiling

Just completed these Geometric patterned steps this morning.. tiles were from original style.

Before after shots...

The steps were well out of shape so had to try and square them up as well.

Had to try and keep black step tread mitres the same size on all corners so cross bonding needed to attain this.

Grouted with Mapei 112..and sealed with Aqua mix ultra-solv.

Attachments

• Photo0211.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 512
  • Photo0215.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 512
  • Photo0216.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 484
Reaction score
Just complete these Geometric patterned steps this morning.. tiles were from original style.

Before after shots...

The steps were well out of shape so had to try and square them up as well.

Had to try and keep black step tread mitres the same size on all corners so cross bonding needed to attain this.

Grouted with Mapei 112..and sealed with Aqua mix ultra-solv.

:lol::lol: Just looked at pic one and thought to myself 'Thats a bit rough for Dave!!' Then I looked at pic 2&3 and realised..... :lol:

Nice work Dave:thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

Original style stuff is all single pieces as well( no sheets)...pretty time consuming.. been a while since i used their gear ... still enjoyable though..:thumbsup:

U

united

Here is the Bathroom me and John have been working on

Inprogress.jpg
Inprogress1.jpg
100_1178.jpg
100_1180.jpg
100_1183.jpg
100_1182.jpg

I will have some better photos next week :thumbsup:

T

Time's Ran Out

Same design but hand cut from Pilhingtons (RIP) Dorset range - lets hope someone takes them over - a lot more cost effective than other ready made types!

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Quality TJ, I would imagine it would be cheaper for the customer if I cut my own. Rather than pay the extortionate prices, I might suggest that option in future:thumbsup:

T

Time's Ran Out

Quality TJ, I would imagine it would be cheaper for the customer if I cut my own. Rather than pay the extortionate prices, I might suggest that option in future:thumbsup:

It does work out a competitive price for the customer, but you can increase the labour figure considerably. Once you've set the template up for the octagonal piece you can cut the main tiles within an hour (3-4 mts) and the bonus is you keep all the corners for future borders.

Reply to UK Tiling Forum | Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks