Discuss UK Tiling Forum | Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
IMG_20181214_142037.jpg
These are the wall and floor tiles i did in a wet room with my partner Shanon who helped with the grouting, fantastic for her second time I'd say.

IMG_20181214_142123.jpg
IMG_20181214_142147.jpg

O

Old Mod

Put up some monster 3m x 1.5m 6mm thin porcelain in Tile Superstores Ringwoo

So how did you actually find working with them Geoff, fabricating and lifting and so on?
I’m always interested in others point of view, not only about the material but how they find working with them.
What do Mapei teach?
I’ve never been to any of their demonstration days.
Any breakages, you can tell us, we won’t tell. :D

I’m truly interested mate.

Balloo

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Haha you’re not using the same tile as me are you Mark?
I’m using the Florim Calacatta Gold, 2 sets.
Unfortunately I had to cut a large part of the design off! There’s no internal wrap.
Because I have to have a joint in the centre
Of the diverter.
All the vein on far left of the slab bad to be removed. Easy wrap, crap effect.

View attachment 99533 View attachment 99534
Can i ask what cutter is your preferred choice

Q

Qwerty

So how did you actually find working with them Geoff, fabricating and lifting and so on?
I’m always interested in others point of view, not only about the material but how they find working with them.
What do Mapei teach?
I’ve never been to any of their demonstration days.
Any breakages, you can tell us, we won’t tell. :D

I’m truly interested mate.

It was interesting! I'm going to add a little write up later titled 'Losing my thin porcelain virginity!' :D

Reply to UK Tiling Forum | Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks