Discuss UK Tiling Forum | Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

W

WetSaw

I knew somebody would ask. but I wanted to see treads in one pease as you walk into the pool.

I think he meant from the side, it looks like 15mm or so on the depth of the risers of the 5 steps in the middle would have lined up the front of the step to the grout lines on the walls and floor. Not a criticism, I wouldn't even know where to start, just an observation!
These xl format are getting everywhere now, any pictures of it full?

Tony73

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I think he meant from the side, it looks like 15mm or so on the depth of the risers of the 5 steps in the middle would have lined up the front of the step to the grout lines on the walls and floor. Not a criticism, I wouldn't even know where to start, just an observation!
These xl format are getting everywhere now, any pictures of it full?
I didn't want any grout line on treads :) And still need few more days to finish Jacuzzi (600x600 tiles) . Going back there in 2 weeks. Will post more pics. :D

B

Blunt Tool

2A3107A1-6F02-4D50-A6D6-A83E63BBA1A6.jpeg 9A5C3A1A-3473-477F-8009-61CD98FE6452.jpeg Small downstairs cloakroom toilet turned into a wetroom by making room slightly bigger (just) for someone poorly and not so able to get upstairs hence the grab rails. New toilet been raised and all fittings are into dwangs so that anything can be grabbed if losing balance. Everything done by myself apart from making the tea.

O

Old Mod

View attachment 100820 View attachment 100821 Small downstairs cloakroom toilet turned into a wetroom by making room slightly bigger (just) for someone poorly and not so able to get upstairs hence the grab rails. New toilet been raised and all fittings are into dwangs so that anything can be grabbed if losing balance. Everything done by myself apart from making the tea.
That’s really nice Ian, I like that mate. :)

Reply to UK Tiling Forum | Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks