Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss The Tilersforums.co.uk Show Us Your Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
NEW THREAD:
http://www.tilersforums.com/threads/tilers-forum-show-us-your-work-thread.64188/

I thought it was about time we had a thread dedicated to all members of Tilers forums.co.uk to show us any work that they do.

Be it from installing a kitchen to garden decking.

If you have done a job then please do share it with us.

Pics are a MUST as what is the point of sharing a job without them..:smilewinkgrin:.

So if you do a job and you take a few pics then please do share it with us.

Lets make it a big thread for all to view and input in.

Thanks Dave ..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MTiler

This is a very unique steam room Ive been working on for the past month. Its in a new Wellness Centre and Spa at Broughton Hall in North Yorkshire.
Its made of preformed Wedi, thats then had a resin coat painted on with a bit of sharp sand to give it a 'key'. I used Kerakolls No Limits Bio Gel with their Fugalite Bio epoxy in anthracite. So glad I asked for Kerakolls epoxy as I got through 40 pots. The rounded edged mosaics were a pig to clean and Fugalite made a difficult job easier. The mosaics are 11mm metalic glazed plastic faced ceramics by Botteganove.
The gold graduated blended sheets I made at home before hand.
The room was designed by Milk Leisure Ltd. Lights and steam outlet etc still to be fitted.

48767_01_Freigabe_f page 1.jpg P1010187.jpg P1010191.jpg P1010193.JPG P1010195.jpg P1010202.jpg P1010205.jpg P1010185.JPG

O

One Day

Thanks, it took about 32 days including the floor
It's awesone work. Do you find yourself getting itchy to get done after 2 weeks though? Or do you have real patience and the enjoyment lasts all the way through the project?
Personally, I start out really excited but struggle sometimes to keep 100% motivated after a few weeks on one project!

Reply to The Tilersforums.co.uk Show Us Your Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock