Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss THE TILE CUTTER (my opinion) in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

I

Italy

Please checkout the following advertisement.
the tile cutter,
here everyone wants to know which brand is the best.
but are we sure that a brand is enough to solve everything?
as we all know, every day we come across different tiles,
a hard, soft, big, small, long etc.
if I think about it, it would need a different tile cutter every day.
but then a compromise is found and the least worst is chosen.
and with this what I mean ?, I want to say that in my opinion there is no tile cutter for everything, (same discourse of the blades), with only one tile cutter
sometimes you have to use for example the grinder to finish a cut.
I believe that all brands are valid, the segment is always evolving
to keep up with the tiles, the only difference could be the
easy and simple to use and that's it.
I conclude, saying that only the tiler and his style can decide which brand is best for him.
but every day you'll have a box of tiles to open and you'll never know
what it contains.

OP
F

Flintstone

But John who is stuck in the 80s have you tried another brand recently ? Things move on and tools get better, have you still got nicad batteries in your drill?

OP
W

WetSaw

But John who is stuck in the 80s have you tried another brand recently ? Things move on and tools get better, have you still got nicad batteries in your drill?

Where do the batteries go in TJ's drill?.. 20242.jpg

OP
T

Time's Ran Out

Drill what drill! Hammer and chisel is the way forward.
I bought a new 2nd hand electric cutter from @Dave 6 years ago and a new 2nd hand small cutter in a red box from @stone tiler 2years ago - both will see me into my box! Can carry both on the bus with my free pass!

Reply to THE TILE CUTTER (my opinion) in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock