Discuss The Great Sigma Tile Cutter Survey!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

nybor62

TF
Reaction score
push or pull great cutters,models3a are the diagonal,range they have double thickness adjustment & removable bar, the 2c3and ad3 are the technica range with thickness adlustment built into the handle, all brill i have the 2a3 which i use for smaller tiles

D

diamondtiling

When will this debate end?? sigma or rubi, its not a difficult decision, try them both and pick what you prefer.

I prefer sigma but thats just my opinion..

J

jay

So there certain models that do diagonal:wacky:

SI-ART%203D.jpg

yep

F

fipple

im ordering a 3b sigma plus a klicl klock handle and case allm for £364 delivered!..daltech in scotland i think its called..sir ramic put me onto them...i think its a fair price?,,either way im buying it..:smilewinkgrin:

D

Dumbo

got mine from diatech as well the 3c with case think its the one jay showed the 750mm model great bit of kit, case takes up alot of room in the van tho. Also got 5a for smaller tiles and a 9c wet saw which is over 15 year old and still going strong. I grew up with sigma so il stick with what i know works. :thumbsup:

ted :thumbsup:

B

borgie

any1 know a place to get a good deal on a sigma 9m1? are they any good a cutting lengths of over 600mm with the table attachment? if not then i will have to get a bench saw. thanks

S

Scott

any1 know a place to get a good deal on a sigma 9m1? are they any good a cutting lengths of over 600mm with the table attachment? if not then i will have to get a bench saw. thanks

I used one of these to cut 660 porcelanosa tiles and it was nothing short of awesome! Took 10mm off clean and square.

Have you seen the size of it though? Its HUGE!

A

Aston

i have had montolit mate so i know what id be getting if i used a sigma. as i have said, i know they are a good cutter but i prefer rubi's visibility. if i am going to be honest, my favorite rubi is the ts60plus, thats the only cutter i am going to keep. the tile cutter only does so much of the work :thumbsup:

Reply to The Great Sigma Tile Cutter Survey!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks