Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Checkout our Tilers Insurance area for awesome prices on Van Insurance and Public Liability Insurance for Wall and Floor Tilers

Discuss Thanks for the help 600 x 600 tiling in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.co.uk.

1. theandroids

theandroids Active Member

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice in tiling my kitchen!
    pdc, jcrtiling, 3_fall, Bond, Tony73, jobdone, callatiler, GaryTheTiler, Localtiler, Albert, impish, Sean Kelly...and anyone else I left out :)

At this point I stopped and had to get a real dust extractor (don't use a vacuum lesson learned)
    20170823_142742.jpg
    Making my cuts.
    20170912_100118.jpg vvv.jpg 20170918_134913.jpg 20170918_134847.jpg

Not the best finish but i'm happy with it. I'll be replacing a few chipped tiles down the line but for now it will do.
    vvv.jpg

Also Had a few problems with levelling/spacer tile clips not breaking off so hand to use the grinder between the gaps then a solder iron to melt them out. Glad I was recommended a grinder rather than a wet saw.

20170918_134913.jpg 20170918_134847.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  2. 3_fall

3_fall Administrator. Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

Thanks for taking the time to post this, it means a lot.
    We all come here f.o.c. and it's always good to hear we've helped, no matter to what extent.

And as long as you are happy with your efforts, that truly is all that matters!

Thank you.

Ps. One last tip, you can adjust the feet on your fridge, then you can take that dust pan out that you're using to prop it up! :D:thumbsup:

• Funny Funny x 4
  3. theandroids

theandroids Active Member

No probs. As for the dust pan lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. pdc

pdc Speling & grammer specialyst Professional Tiler

Nice to see a finished job, well done.

• Like Like x 1
  5. neilrj

neilrj Active Member

PMSL