Discuss Thanks for the help 600 x 600 tiling in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who gave me advice in tiling my kitchen!
pdc, jcrtiling, 3_fall, Bond, Tony73, jobdone, callatiler, GaryTheTiler, Localtiler, Albert, impish, Sean Kelly...and anyone else I left out :)

At this point I stopped and had to get a real dust extractor (don't use a vacuum lesson learned)
20170823_142742.jpg

Making my cuts.
20170912_100118.jpg
vvv.jpg
20170918_134913.jpg
20170918_134847.jpg

Not the best finish but i'm happy with it. I'll be replacing a few chipped tiles down the line but for now it will do.
vvv.jpg

Also Had a few problems with levelling/spacer tile clips not breaking off so hand to use the grinder between the gaps then a solder iron to melt them out. Glad I was recommended a grinder rather than a wet saw.

20170918_134913.jpg
20170918_134847.jpg

Last edited:
O

Old Mod

Thanks for taking the time to post this, it means a lot.
We all come here f.o.c. and it's always good to hear we've helped, no matter to what extent.

And as long as you are happy with your efforts, that truly is all that matters!

Thank you.

Ps. One last tip, you can adjust the feet on your fridge, then you can take that dust pan out that you're using to prop it up! :D:thumbsup:

OP
T
Reaction score
Thanks for taking the time to post this, it means a lot.
We all come here f.o.c. and it's always good to hear we've helped, no matter to what extent.

And as long as you are happy with your efforts, that truly is all that matters!

Thank you.

Ps. One last tip, you can adjust the feet on your fridge, then you can take that dust pan out that you're using to prop it up! :D:thumbsup:
No probs. As for the dust pan lol

Reply to Thanks for the help 600 x 600 tiling in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Replies you've not seen

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dazzer