Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Something to ponder on a Sunday afternoon. in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

O

Old Mod

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Ok so I’ve nicked this from elsewhere, and if you’ve already seen it (Harry) don’t spoil it. :D

30ABEB81-A660-4754-ACC3-3CC3023A1864.jpeg

OP
T

Time's Ran Out

I’ve seen it elsewhere but haven’t seen an answer .
My guess is/was ....50

OP
C

Concrete guy

I'm stumped then, is this some mathmatical thing where the order of multiplication and addition is determining a different outcome?

OP
O

Old Mod

I'm stumped then, is this some mathmatical thing where the order of multiplication and addition is determining a different outcome?
Well if I give too much info now Alan, then the thread will fizzle out immediately. Haha
So if you don’t mind, I’ll leave it with you to drive you mad for 24hrs and if no one works it out, I’ll post he answer. How’s that? :)

OP
O

Old Mod

1 banana
Clock at 2
Cookie 7 chips
Not quite sure what to say to that Lee, apart from

Tra la la, tra la la, la
Tra la la, tra la la, la
Tra la la, tra la la, la
Tra la la, tra la la, la

One banana, two banana, three banana, four
All bananas make a split, so do many more
Over hill and highway, the banana buggies go
Come along to bring you the banana splits show:D

Reply to Something to ponder on a Sunday afternoon. in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock