• Thread starter Old Mod
  • Start date
  • Replies 79
  • Views 9K

Discuss Something to ponder on a Sunday afternoon. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

C

Concrete guy

I'm just confused now, it's Sunday night and I've had a bottle of wine already. I've just noticed there are fewer Nana's in line three and the cookie has less chocolate chips, however the two permutations I can arrive at there, 35 and 50 and have already been guessed.

Sometimes Maths just fries my noodle.

So to that end I'd eat the banana's and the cookie which leaves you with a clock which is worth 3. So the answer is three and I've had Cookies and Banana.

W

WetSaw

rennie-heartburn-indigestion-wind-relief-tablets-pack-of-24-5a1c0f52c43c8.jpg

J

Julian 'Farmer' Bonsall

Assuming I've read the times correctly as 3pm and 2pm and we have 10 and 7 choc drops then its 10.

O

One Day

It's that stupid American way of bracketing when there are no brackets.
They've ruined the English language and now it's mathematics (US "math") :mad:

Reply to Something to ponder on a Sunday afternoon. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks