Discuss So, what would be the dream if not tiling? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
As the title asks, what’s the dream.

Mine would be a modest cottage in deepest Cumbria with a bit of land for camping and a few barns to renovate and let out to holiday makers.

Not too much stress, plenty of clean air and lots of walking with the dogs.

That’s what I’m working for, hopefully I will get there.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Buy a field dig a big hole, flood it and fill it with twenty and thirty pound carp, nice south facing lakeside log cabin and fish my life away...

Yeah, I’m not much of a fisherman but I wouldn’t mind a good sit down.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Have a small holding/farm in the valleys ( Wales ) and enough room to create a dog rescue centre.

Nice!
Although I best not tell the wife, she’ll want to move in with you! Dog crazy.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Why do you think we are all here, we just want to be you! :p

Reaction score
Up until recently the dream was Spain, renovate a place and live a simple life.

Nearly saw it through - house on the market, found an old cortijo but bottled very last minute!
We have 3 young children and decided their education was going to be better in England after visiting several schools over there.

Trying to find a new dream - a good start would be trying to stop stressing about work and being more fussy about the work we take on.!

Bending over backwards for shitty site agents is losing its appeal!

I’m happiest when camping with the family so I guess that’s the new dream :)
More holiday and more family time :handok:

W

Waluigi

I’d like property around the world. A few large cities. Would have to be Barcelona, New York. A hot paradise type of property- St Lucia or similar.

Then just spend my time travelling round.

Being truthful though, I’d get bored of it after five years and miss my old life. I’m very much a creature of habit.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Up until recently the dream was Spain, renovate a place and live a simple life.

Nearly saw it through - house on the market, found an old cortijo but bottled very last minute!
We have 3 young children and decided their education was going to be better in England after visiting several schools over there.

Trying to find a new dream - a good start would be trying to stop stressing about work and being more fussy about the work we take on.!

Bending over backwards for shitty site agents is losing its appeal!

I’m happiest when camping with the family so I guess that’s the new dream :)
More holiday and more family time :handok:

Got out of site work years ago, best thing I ever did!

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I’d like property around the world. A few large cities. Would have to be Barcelona, New York. A hot paradise type of property- St Lucia or similar.

Then just spend my time travelling round.

Being truthful though, I’d get bored of it after five years and miss my old life. I’m very much a creature of habit.

I like the idea of travelling the world but I’m not that good in really busy places, daft really!

Reply to So, what would be the dream if not tiling? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks