Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Snickers floor layers trousers in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi All. Have been using Snickers floor layers trousers for years now, but the last few pairs seem to rip between the knees and upper pockets and also beside the groin. Now I know there not cheap, and I'm getting pretty peed off buying a few pairs per year. The originals lasted about 6months but not anymore. What's everyone else using?PS I'm 6ft3 14stone. So average build.

F

Flintstone

Those areas you mentioned are weak points in all work trousers. I know those floor layers are expensive too. For me, you can't beat dickies Eisenhower, great trousers and good price too. They take the snickers knee pads

Q

Qwerty

I have the Helly Hansen Chelsea construction trousers. Excellent fit and really tough

L

LM

The last few pairs I've bought have been Blaklader for the reasons you've stated about Snickers. Snickers quality has nose dived imo.

B

Blunt Tool

5C7725DA-F0F8-487D-841E-34B6DF89C3DB.jpeg Get an angry electrician to put in a complaint!

Q

Qwerty

Here's my best pose in my Helly Hansen Chelsea construction trousers..... taken by customer last year. One for the bank right there! :D

20170930_211236.png

O

One Day

I switched from snickers floor layers to blaklader. Like moving from a family hatchback with the tile in the back to a monster truck!
Superior in every way, including the price unfortunately!
Shame really as floor layers were the benchmark for many years.

L

LM

I switched from snickers floor layers to blaklader. Like moving from a family hatchback with the tile in the back to a monster truck!
Superior in every way, including the price unfortunately!
Shame really as floor layers were the benchmark for many years.
What type do you go for Mark? I have the craftsman x1500, but I have to buy online as there are no stockist near me. I'm wondering if there's a better suited version?

O

One Day

I've had a few Lee.
I like the 1530 for summer - polycotton is lighter and I don't like shorts.
X1500 are my favourites, and I have a pair of 1960s which are amazingly tough but no good for summer - and at ÂŁ120 they aint cheap!

L

LM

I've had a few Lee.
I like the 1530 for summer - polycotton is lighter and I don't like shorts.
X1500 are my favourites, and I have a pair of 1960s which are amazingly tough but no good for summer - and at ÂŁ120 they aint cheap!
Thanks Mark, nobody I know wears them, probably due to the price, so I have to take a guess online as to which pair are the best suited.

Reply to Snickers floor layers trousers in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock