Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Siri tile cutters & equipment in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Q

Qwerty

Please checkout the following advertisement.
So Kris from @Tile Superstores Ringwood has one of these cutters in after the reps came over from Italy recently.

IMG_4495.jpg

Its a Siri Pro cutter and seems to be a solid bit of kit that cuts cleanly, precisely and with ease.

The company do alot of other gear from cutters to large format kit, floats and trowels.

Does anyone have any experience with the brand and the equipment? Interested to hear any feedback offered.

20181130_202006.jpg
20181130_202020.jpg
20181130_202047.jpg
20181130_202054.jpg

Albert

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
I was using Siri gear for a lot of stuff 25 years ago, pegs, buckets, grouting gear, top stuff. I also bought a mixing machine which was quite good but a bit of a pain to clean after each mix. I gave it to
some cockny geezer, his name escapes me at the minute

Last edited:
OP
I

Italy

Are they popular in Italy?
I do not think much, I do not even know the
their reference market, example battipav
it is strong in the markets of Eastern Europe.
siri is many years that exists, but here in my area I have never seen a tile cutter. about ten years ago I was buying two tile cutters, but here in my area it was not possible to see them or try them out. and the price was if I'm not mistaken higher than sigma.
popular? I met only about twenty tilers, only sigma for tile cutters
it's popular. (19.5 tilers use sigma) :)

Reply to Siri tile cutters & equipment in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
flooringdemand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock