Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Single Tile lifting suckers in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Filip

TF
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Got a big DIY job to do and been doing a lot of research to top up my tile knowledge and keep seeing people using suction pads. As I always end up getting my fingers in the addy I thought it a good idea to get one and I love it ---- I have just spent 2 hours going around the house attaching it to every thing and any thing. Doesn't work on the wife's thigh's though !
£7.50 silverline aluminium from toolstation and a slap in the face from the wife.

Reply to Single Tile lifting suckers in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock