Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Sigma in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Can someone shed a little light on the Sigma range for me please! I have tried to understand the model numbers but can't seem to work out which ones are push/pull/klick klock. If I'm going to try one it needs to be a push one, so which one is that? Thanks in advance from a Rubi user looking to settle the ongoing debate :lol:

OP
M

Mike

i've got 2 pull ones which work good for me. never seen or tried the push so can't comment. glad to see you've seen the light bri :lol:

OP
T

TIP TOP

HI BRI,I HAVE 8 DIFFERENT SIZE SIGMA CUTTERS AND THEY ARE ALL PULL I DONT THINK SIGMA DO A PUSH CUTTER SO YOUR BEST TO STICK WITH RUBI IF YOU PREFER A PUSH CUTTER.GOOD LUCK TIP TOP:hurray:

OP
I

Ian

i've got 2 pull ones which work good for me. never seen or tried the push so can't comment. glad to see you've seen the light bri :lol:

I haven't seen the light yet Mike :lol: There is a push version though, isn't there?

OP
M

Mike

here's a demo of a pull one, the 3b which i have. it really is easy to 'pull cut' [video=youtube;X9ylGVSHAYc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9ylGVSHAYc[/video]

OP
I

Ian

This might sound stupid, but surely you can 'push' a 'pull' cutter, it'll just need pulling back to the front for the break.

OP
I

Ian

You vcame across summit the TX just will not cut then?

Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Busted!!!!!!!!! To be fair, the dewalt struggled with it as well (kept pushing the blade off line) I've kept a spare one to see if it's the cutter or if the tile is just a pig! 1 tile in nearly 12 months of the TX ain't bad though!

OP
W

White Room

This might sound stupid, but surely you can 'push' a 'pull' cutter, it'll just need pulling back to the front for the break.

I tried that and it did'nt work for me, the pull handle has a smaller cutting wheel at the back and it has to be lifted and dragged...pushing became awkward and digs to much onto the tile.

Reply to Sigma in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock