Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss sigma in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

OP
B

brian c

now,now Neale!
Just been using them for the last few months and find them faster and easier than rubi and Husqvarnas.

OP
G

Gazzer

Yes but never heard of a 600 ???
usually things like 5a 5b 3b etc

Oh did i tell you i just bought a brand new Sigma 5b for ÂŁ80 :smilewinkgrin:

OP
B

brian c

yes m8 they are,its the 600mm size whatever model that is.I also think they are more robust than other dry cutters.

OP
G

garretridge

yes m8 they are,its the 600mm size whatever model that is.I also think they are more robust than other dry cutters.

had a go on the 3d 93cm the other day and i have to admit its extremely well made so used to the rail cutters and pushing istead of pulling but i think i will also buy one too!:thumbsup:

OP
T

TheWrightTiler

that better not be a pressie to yersel for rangers winning the league with their dirty rotten tactics etc pmsl

andy

OP
D

diamondtiling

Brian,buy the 3c 63cm.Superb cutter i kid you not.:thumbsup:

I know you love the sigma range Joe as much as I do, I could never change to another cutter, tried them all and sigma comes out on top so many times.
I helped a mate do a display in his shop today, he has a big clinker type thingy, waste of money and time.

:prrr:

Reply to sigma in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock