Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Sigma tile cutter review in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

OP
G

Gazzer

Blown away today...

i went into PHG and i was showing him how the Sigma 3ck worked etc... then i got a 300x300 Granite tile.. not a composite resin type but a proper Granite tile 10mm thick..

The sigma broke a 30mm strip straight off it no probs...
bowing.gif
... never seen a hand cutter do that yet until now.. i keep on being amazed at what this cutter can do... oh how i have underestimated you dark side guys..

After all these years spent telling you what a great cutter the Sigma is ....I feel my mission is complete. :thumbsup:

OP
P

Peter

All these years you've spent wasted using inferior Rubi machines. Always knew it was just a case of getting you to use one, then you'd be like all the rest of us :lol:.

You'll find that your Sigma will cut good quality trav, marble and gulfstone with a couple of decent scribes.

Can't wait for the review. :lol:

OP
D

DHTiling

All these years you've spent wasted using inferior Rubi machines. Always knew it was just a case of getting you to use one, then you'd be like all the rest of us :lol:.

You'll find that your Sigma will cut good quality trav, marble and gulfstone with a couple of decent scribes.

Can't wait for the review. :lol:

Don't get me wrong, the TX is a good cutter but .. nah, wait for the review. :)

OP
S

Stef

I wish i had read this thread yesterday as i was speaking to Lee (The Rubi Rep) at the Trade morning at CTD Glasgow.

I told him i was on the Forum & he mentioned you Dave.

I wonder what he would say about you jumping to the dark side? :lol:

I must admit after almost a year on here i never thought i would have seen the day.

OP
D

DHTiling

Nice lad is Lee carr, known him a few years now... he gets about for a geordie.. :lol:

OP
S

Stef

Nice lad is Lee carr, known him a few years now... he gets about for a geordie.. :lol:

He was in Glasgow in the morning then heading up to Perth in the afternoon then on up to Inverness in the evening.

I spoke to him at the Hampden trade show as well, he is a nice fella.

It was Tuesday i spoke to him not yesterday. :mad2:

Time flies when your having fun.

OP
S

Stef

Did you get any freebies..

A couple of samples from Luke from Genesis. CTD were waiting on delivery of freebie bags but we didnt have time to hang around, they said they would stick a couple of bags by for us.

Luke showed us a nice new tile trim with a sloped front edge, looks like a triangle from the side & it comes with good corners to do away with the 3 way mitre.

The rep from Marcrist wasnt happy with me as i told him his CK850 was s*"=e, showed him the black diamond blade in the Bricollina that replaced the Marcrist & he was a bit miffed as to how a ÂŁ16 blade could be better than theirs.

Went on to tell him that the Montolit was a far superior blade to it as well. safe to say he never showed me any other products. :lol:

Reply to Sigma tile cutter review in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
flooringdemand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock