Discuss Sigma tile cutter review in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

A

Aston

And you will like it. Poor Ed is just pretending they're equal to try and save face.

hey, sometimes things end up being equal at the begining ;0)
italy were equal to spain yesterday 1-1......
currently its 2 sigmas to 1 rubi for me...the 3c is growing on me more and more so i am not sure yet that i'll go back to the tx700, we are still in the group stage !!

there will definatley be a 3em arriving soon so its the little ts40 for ceramics keeping spain in the game at the moment lol
the tournamnet has only just started, who knows whether it will be italy or spain come the end of the month lol
gotta feeling its going to be italy in extra time........ :wink_smile:

anyway, as long as i get paid i dont care who wins..... :69:

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Aston

right,
decisions now finally made. i'm keeping the sigma 3c, not going back to the tx700...
sigma all the way!!

ps, i bought the sigma 6 but the sigma 7F is only £69 and its virtually the same cutter but a bit narrower, so shop wisely and save a bit of money....id also go for the 2g over the sigma 6 for victorian tiling because the diagonal measuring bar is more precise...hope this helps

ishi69

TF
Reaction score
right,
decisions now finally made. i'm keeping the sigma 3c, not going back to the tx700...
sigma all the way!!

ps, i bought the sigma 6 but the sigma 7F is only £69 and its virtually the same cutter but a bit narrower, so shop wisely and save a bit of money....id also go for the 2g over the sigma 6 for victorian tiling because the diagonal measuring bar is more precise...hope this helps

Need to try n get round to yours ed to try out the sigma really need to replace my ts 60 plus. Got lots on at the minute tho.

D

DHTiling

Blown away today...

i went into PHG and i was showing him how the Sigma 3ck worked etc... then i got a 300x300 Granite tile.. not a composite resin type but a proper Granite tile 10mm thick..

The sigma broke a 30mm strip straight off it no probs...
bowing.gif
... never seen a hand cutter do that yet until now.. i keep on being amazed at what this cutter can do... oh how i have underestimated you dark side guys..

W

White Room

I saw it done with another cutter but the edge was quite raggy, blimey Dave your on the turn to the dark side:stunned:

Reply to Sigma tile cutter review in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks