Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Sigma Kera Cut with extension rail and seperator in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
I’ve a sigma kera cut with rail and seperator for sale. I’m a contractor/non tiler and this was bought for one project for our tiler to use. As such it’s in as new condition. It was bought from protiler tools a month or so ago for £660. I was hoping to get 75% of what I paid for it which equals £495.

Sigma 8CE KERA-CUT EXT Starter Rail 1510mm Tile Cutter 8CE
Sigma 8CEP KERA-CUT EXT Extention Rail 1610mm 8CEP
Sigma KERA-CUT Heavy Duty Seperator 41D

I’ve also a Kera Lifting frame for on another thread.

Simon Dale

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
I’ve a sigma kera cut with rail and seperator for sale. I’m a contractor/non tiler and this was bought for one project for our tiler to use. As such it’s in as new condition. It was bought from protiler tools a month or so ago for £660. I was hoping to get 75% of what I paid for it which equals £495.

Sigma 8CE KERA-CUT EXT Starter Rail 1510mm Tile Cutter 8CE
Sigma 8CEP KERA-CUT EXT Extention Rail 1610mm 8CEP
Sigma KERA-CUT Heavy Duty Seperator 41D

I’ve also a Kera Lifting frame for on another thread.
You should keep it !!

OP
T
Reaction score
Can’t say i’m not tempted but i would rather a new tv! I also bought a rubi wet circular saw for the same project which is something i’ll probably never use but just want and will keep, so i’ve indulged enough.

Reply to Sigma Kera Cut with extension rail and seperator in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock