Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Sigma 2G - cutting accuracy? in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
We have been doing loads of work recently for an architect who has a complete fixation with white metros - he wants them on every job and as these jobs always include toilets and disabled toilets that are fully tiled with the them we have stuck on thousands of the bloody things :(

Anyway, I need a new cutter as my Rubi has had it and wondered how accurate the measuring bar and stop of the Sigma 2G is as the Rubi one was a couple of mm out.

H

hmtiling

I've got a 2g and a ts40 and unless it's set on the 45 or difficult to cut then the 2g doesn't come out of the garage. I find the ts40 much quicker but I've had a lot more practice on it

B

Bill

I service my ts40 regularly as they do tend to misbehave with bashing.

Spare parts are easy to get and a new breaker set makes all the difference. costs about £30 ish.

Ts40 is the quickest for metros.

OP
Two-Trowels
Reaction score
So I bought a 2G and early tests suggests it is indeed accurate, bit cheesed off that the measuring bar can't be stowed away back on the main body of the cutter when not in use though, ok I know it's only small but it will at some point be in the way or catch some paint work etc when being carried around.

Reply to Sigma 2G - cutting accuracy? in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock