Discuss should i tile around cooker hood or remove in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

J

James aldridge

hello all, question just went to a job today and they want tiles to go from worktop to ceiling where the cooker hood is... brickbond pattern, so do i remove the cooker hood and tile wall completely? or just tile around it? added a rough drawing of the cooker hood, would apperciate some advice.

15361499704818778376135471792364.jpg

D

Dumbo

It's your call can be done either way . Easier to tile if hood removed . Also if hood needs replacing they are not limited to fit in with tiling . If it is wired in you may need a sparky for a kitchen , check regs on that . Some hoods are plugged in with a 13amp plug so you would be fine

Reply to should i tile around cooker hood or remove in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks