Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Self Levelling Compound issue (pictures) in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

S

Spare Tool

Please checkout the following advertisement.
As above, takes no time to remove the toilet as opposed to cutting round it and ends up with a neater finish...

OP
JordanLincs
Reaction score
As above, takes no time to remove the toilet as opposed to cutting round it and ends up with a neater finish...

If I was to remove the toilet now there will be a whole left behind, would I need to pack this out with more SLC or use https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/?

OP
JordanLincs
Reaction score
So after many day it's rock hard, must have just been the temperature. No skin, not perfectly level. Probably should have made a dam at the door and used more.

Reply to Self Levelling Compound issue (pictures) in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock