Discuss Seeking Discontinued Porcelanosa Porcelanato Gres Tiles in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

F

Follow the Sapper

Hi

I am looking for 12 x Porcelanosa Porcelanato gres 35.2 x 35.2 cm tiles. They are a buff/stone colour.

The originals were installed in my house in 2003 at the time it was built. As all the houses on the estate have these tiles in their kitchens and bathrooms I am guessing that they were 'trade' tiles. i.e mass produced and sold to housebuilders/developers.

So far, I've not been able to find anything even remotely close to these tiles on internet searches.

Do any of the Pro Tilers have some lying around or be able to advise where I might find some?

Thanks a lot,

FTS.

Reply to Seeking Discontinued Porcelanosa Porcelanato Gres Tiles in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks