Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Tilers Insurance area for awesome prices on Van Insurance and Public Liability Insurance for Wall and Floor Tilers

3. Tiling Courses by UK Pro Tiling Training

Discuss Schulter training day in the Tiling Courses Forum area at TilersForums.co.uk.

1. DanEwen

DanEwen Active Member

Has anyone been on this training day at their facility in Leicester ? Am going on the 29th and really looking forward to it.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Plan Tec Tiling

Plan Tec Tiling Administrator Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. DanEwen

DanEwen Active Member

Thanks Plan Tec. Looking forward to it. They are doing so many innovative products for the tiling scene. Should be very good. Also got the ceramic training day for Mapei on the 19th feb. that also should be good

• Like Like x 1
  4. Localtiler

Localtiler Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

Good day out at schluter, you will deffinately learn a bit about there great products. just go steady on the drink the night before!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. DanEwen

DanEwen Active Member

yeah I see we go for a meal/drink the night before. Lucky for me it falls in January as am doing dry jan lol or will I fall off the wagon haha

• Like Like x 1
  6. Localtiler

Localtiler Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

Bit burger German lager on tap

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Adey1980

Adey1980 Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler Top Contributor

You will enjoy both training days.
    They are both well worth it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. DanEwen

DanEwen Active Member

I have used Mapei products for about 15 years love the stuff don't like using anything else and have used Ditra matting more and more over the past few years. But what you learn is off other tradesman or companies so think it will be good to listen from the horses mouth as they say.

• Like Like x 1