Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Schluters NEW Finec mitre profiles for thin tile and mosaic. in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Finec profiles for mitred edges, useful or not?

• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
OP
O

Old Mod

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Schlüter releases new products, July 2018! - https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/schlueter-releases-new-products-july-2018.86300/#post-910624
I had already posted this a few weeks ago in a schluter trend here.
I also saw another brand quite similar.
but only in aluminum or steel, surely schluter remains a step ahead.
Apologies Antonio, my eyes have been partly closed lately. :(

Reaction score
Morning All,

If you'd like a sample pack of the FINEC, new JOLLY finishes and also the TRENDLINE range of profiles and finishes then please drop us a line [email protected] with your name and address and we'll send them out. If you so happen to add you t'shirt size then 'maybe' (definitely!) I'll get one added!

Once you see the finishes of the JOLLY, TRENDLINE range, which also includes FINEC we'd be interested in hearing your feedback.

Carl.

OP
I

Italy

I do not know where to post,

SchlÅter-SHELF 2.jpg Schlueter-SHELF 1.jpg

OP
I

Italy

trend schluter lee, I think he sells schluter ahah ;)
translate .....
Many news presented by Schlüter-Systems on the occasion of the 36th edition of Cersaie. First of all a brand new stand! For the first time in the history of the Iserlohn company (Germany), the exhibition will not take place in the outdoor area, but in Hall 31 / A, stand A25, with an area of 200 square meters.
Among the many products that the company invites to get to know in person on the stand, even the new wall shelves, Schlüter-SHELF installable without having to drill the tiles and available in brushed stainless steel, aluminum and the colors of the Schlüter range TRENDLINE. Made in the elegant CURVE and FLORAL motifs, they are available in five versions to be installed as desired in both the bathroom and the kitchen.
Three different geometries are available for the "corner shelf" and 2 different sizes for the classic "linear wall shelf". The latter reflect the dimensions of the built-in Schlüter-KERDI-BOARD-N recessed niches and can therefore also be used as a separation shelf inside them.
The advantage and peculiarity of Schlüter-SHELF is that it can be installed at the same time as the ceramic tile is laid or at a later stage when the finished coating is laid. The shelves are in fact equipped with small 2 mm thick fixing wings that can easily be inserted into the joint between two tiles by simply engraving the stucco.

Reaction score
I really like the look of them, @Schlüter-Systems Ltd are they available in the U.K.

Hi Adey (and all),

The Schlüter-SHELF range will official launch at Cersaie and will be available in the UK from October. The range includes a number of different shapes, and options for design pattern along with finishes of stainless steel, aluminium and a number of the TRENDLINE colours. The solutions allow for installation within the tile bed, along with retrofit and KERDI-BOARD-N (niches) options.

If you're interested to see the complete range then drop me a DM or email [email protected] and we'll send you the literature.

Thanks

Carl

OP
W

Waluigi

I can’t DM you because of your privacy settings. If you could send me some literature That would be great!

Send me a message and I’ll give you my email. Don’t really want to post it on here due to the Bots picking it up. Cheers.

Reply to Schluters NEW Finec mitre profiles for thin tile and mosaic. in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock