Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Schluter - Systems wetroom training day in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
booked in for the 11th of December who else is coming ?

gamma38

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
You should do the substrate one first then the wetroom one. I've done both and they do overlap on certain things but the substrate one is the most informative I think. They have a new wetroom tray 1mtr x 1mtr with a center outlet, easy to cut and work with as it comes folded in half for easy transportation, with matting already fixed to it for ÂŁ70 something including vat retail price. I was blown away, I will be using there trays from now on I reckon.

OP
P

prceramics

just an update went on the day earlier than planned had a really good day, they look after you well and its am amazing system :)

OP
P

prceramics

yeah i think i will go back and do the other ones :) little tip don't trust the sat nav to get you there write down the directions on there site

OP
B

bugs183

I'm on both, Substrate tuesday, wetroom the following Tuesday.
Should be good, i've used quite a few of the Schluter Wetroom systems, i think the drain assembleys are the best i've seen.

OP
P

prceramics

i haven't done a wet room yet i am dying to do one might have to jump on-board with somebody who has for my first couple :)

- - - Updated - - -

It's finding supplier though.....

yeah thats the thing my nearest one is miles away :(

OP
B

bugs183

I'm still a bit iffy though about the kerdi boards, i think they feel too spongey, and i'd rather use cement boards like Marmox, plus they a re mega expensive.
But maybe i'll learn some new facts about them.

Reply to Schluter - Systems wetroom training day in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock