Discuss Schluter Ditra-25 matting with Keraflex Maxi S1 Slow Set Adhesive in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

M

Mossop

Is it okay to adhere Schluter Ditra-25 floor matting to a marine ply floor with Keraflex Maxi S1 slow-setting adhesive?

Then use the same adhesive to adhere the floor tiles to the Ditra-25 matting?

I have read on the forum not to use S2, but didn't see any mention of not using S1.

Reason being that I already have some unopened bags, so would save the tiler having to purchase adhesive.
0000364_mapei-keraflex-white-maxi-wall-floor-adhesive-20kg.jpg

OP
M

Mossop

I wonder if the adhesive pictured above could be used to adhere tiles to a Schluter Kerdi-board wall?

OP
M

Mossop

Apparently the Keraflex Maxi is suitable underneath SchlĂĽter-DITRA 25, however 24 hours should be left before installing the tiles.

I presume Keraflex Maxi (pictured above) is okay for adhering ceramic tiles onto the SchlĂĽter-DITRA 25 floor matting?

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Schluter Ditra-25 matting with Keraflex Maxi S1 Slow Set Adhesive in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Replies you've not seen

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dazzer