Discuss Safety Boot recomendations in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

L

LM

Some of the contractors I work for are demanding metatarsal protection and as of yet Haix don’t cater for that unfortunately.

L

LM

Yeah Marc the contractors forward all subbies with options so there’s no excuse and I don’t want to sound snobby but they range from £25-45 and I can imagine you’d get much comfort for that price but I could be wrong.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
IMG_20181030_203247.jpg

O

One Day

Metatarsal protection in boots and shoes means armour!
Clunky uncomfortable and you can't kneel in them.
When will health & safety get real?!
Idiots who have never worked a real day in their life most of them.
Desk-bound imbeciles who live only to make our lives even more difficult than they already are. :mad::mad::mad:

FS332-500x500.jpg

Yeah, I really fancy laying floors in these babies.
The chance of injuring metatarsals versus the injuries from wearing these for tiling???
Come on, it doesn't take a genius does it?

B

Blunt Tool

Metatarsal protection in boots and shoes means armour!
Clunky uncomfortable and you can't kneel in them.
When will health & safety get real?!
Idiots who have never worked a real day in their life most of them.
Desk-bound imbeciles who live only to make our lives even more difficult than they already are. :mad::mad::mad:

FS332-500x500.jpg

Yeah, I really fancy laying floors in these babies.
The chance of injuring metatarsals versus the injuries from wearing these for tiling???
Come on, it doesn't take a genius does it?
They would give you a sore face on sites with all the other trades slapping you senseless
I would rather wear white socks and brown sandals

Reaction score

Reply to Safety Boot recomendations in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
voltage2688
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks