Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Rubi's flagship wet cutter, DX 350 1300 in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

O

Old Mod

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hello everybodies!

I've decided to sell my wet cutter.
Rubi's beast of a machine,
The DX 350 1300
It has a 1500mm cutting bed and just over
1000mm on the diagonal.

DX-350-N Laser&Level electric cutters | RUBI Tools USA - https://www.rubi.com/en/dx-350-n-laser-level-electric-cutters-r110

It's a 2014 model so it does not have the laser but you can add one for under £30.
Quite simply bolts on.

It's in great condition and is barely used, the rubber anti splash guard has a tear in it and it also suffers Rubi's normal powder coating issues at the fence, but nothing major.
It's been under covers for a year now and does need a clean but here are a few images I managed to grab last night.
It's not looking it's best but you can clearly see it's in good nick.
It has the standard blade and a DNA
Buyer collects or makes transport arrangements

It's now on ebay £900 incl DNA

Anyone interested can make their intentions known here or PM ME HERE

Cheers.

IMG_0851.JPG IMG_0852.JPG IMG_0860.JPG IMG_0863.JPG IMG_0864.JPG IMG_0865.JPG IMG_0866.JPG IMG_0867.JPG

Sold

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
O

Old Mod

I have invested a lot of money this year Antonio in other tools.
Time for some money to return! :):thumbsup:

Reply to Rubi's flagship wet cutter, DX 350 1300 in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
flooringdemand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock