Discuss Rubi TX-1500-N-Plus | Rubi TX1500n+ in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
LOOK WHAT THE ULTIMATE CUTTING MACHINE COMPANY ARE BRINGING OUT NOW.....

AWESOME!!!!

With the continuing success of the TX manual tile cutters RUBI® have designed two new models in the range; the TX-1200-N-Plus and the TX-1500-N-Plus.

With a cutting length of up to 155 cm and a diagonal cut up to 109 x 109 cm on the TX-1500-N-Plus we can safely say that this is the longest manual tile cutter in the world. Apart from the extended length the machines have an extra long handle for less effort, triple set of guides for extra strength and a foldaway support to give an inclined working position.

New common features in the new TX-N-Plus range include:
• A breaking set of maximum accuracy with a breaking power of 1000 kg.
• An extra long handle for a minimum effort.
• A triple set of guides for extra strength
• A foldaway support providing an inclined working position more comfort
• Extended cutting lengths, 125cm (TX-1200-N-Plus) and 150 cm (TX-1500-N-Plus)

Attachments

• tx_1500.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 534
D

david campbell

oh no!:yikes:
that just means tiles will keep getting bigger:prrr:

they do look like an awesome piece of kit though

R

Richard Edwards

Oh No - that means I need a longer van - I had to extend the carrying bed in my van to fit my 2 year old Rubi TX 1200 N - Now I need more length - not all the girls will agree.
:oops:

andy-p

TF
Arms
Reaction score
How much does the damn thing weigh?? 1200 cutter is as far as i go , me poor back cant take no more... :thumbsup:

D

David - Tradetiler

OK, here is the bad news... Rubi TX1500N PLUS: trade price £1306.45 + VAT :yikes:. Will see how much cheaper we can do them to you guys for though

Reply to Rubi TX-1500-N-Plus | Rubi TX1500n+ in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks