Discuss Rubi TS60 Tiler Cutter For Sale Second Hand? in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

Time's Ran Out

Nah i don't think it does cover tools etc just me to drive it.
Did i mention that I'm 65??

That avatar must be your son!
Joking aside - check when carrying other people's materials as you may invalidate your insurance and be left with a hefty bill.

D

Deleted member 46528

He said it was your van you were using to deliver his materials. Hope your insurance will cover both your tools and his materials!
As for the cutter - great condition. A bargain or free to a pensioner;)
How much would you want for it mate??

I

Ian

How much would u charge me for that rubi mate??
Ok, I reckon it's worth £100 (£250 new), and bearing in mind that it may need a replacement head (it does work there is just a bit of play in it), which are £56 from tradetiler, I'd take £40 so that covers the cost of a replacement head if it needs one at some point, if it doesn't then you get a bargain, can't say fairer than that.

T

Time's Ran Out

Any new cutting wheels with it, does the case shut, and does it come with a receipt for capital expenditure?
Or sold as seen!
Discount for cash?
Free delivery?

T

Time's Ran Out

The OP should jump at the bargain and if not Bri should get it on Tor Bay and triple his offer.

Reply to Rubi TS60 Tiler Cutter For Sale Second Hand? in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks