Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Rubi ts60 plus breaker problems in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi, can anyone help here? I have Rubi ts60 that is breaking tiles around the breaker area on whole tile cuts only. This machine is new to me but second hand and seemed to work fine on test. I am new to tile so I'm not sure if this is an equipment failure or user error? The tiles were 400 x 250 ceramic 9mm thick

OP
D

DHTiling

I always tell it as it is .... and even more so when it comes to tools i use day in day out.. and in all my time as a tiler , sigma are the better make IMHO.. all day long.

area tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I bet sigma uk don't have to answer as many problems on here , now I've never used a rubi before , but hearing all these stories about breakers breaking and different blades for different tiles etc! Would put me off ever buying a rubi cutter. My sigmas get up in the morning and don't cry at tile thickness's, they just get on with it all day and never lay down! But a sigma you know it makes sense!!!!
Rubi make great trowels and accessories though !

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
Well my TX700 is nearing the end, I don't like the design / workings of the new as per my earlier post but also I'm not keen on mono rail, what to do when I do buy ?

OP
R

RubiUK

Come and try a Sigma Alan.. :)

I do worry what the world has come to sometimes........:lol:

RUBI products and their quality speak for themselves, you won't find me on here trying to persuade users to move to the other side, they'll find out themselves soon enough and I do like a bit of healthy competition Dave.lol

OP
R

RubiUK

I still think the ts is the nuts for ceramic the most accurate but things are changing by the looks of it brought my first one 30 years ago in Spain
We pride ourselves on high quality tools- glad you are happy with RUBI :thumbsup:

Reply to Rubi ts60 plus breaker problems in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
flooringdemand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock