Discuss Rubi Tc 180 circular saw in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Rick-o

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Afternoon all,
Has anyone ever used the above cutter. It can be used with a guide rail that will fit a 1200 tile which I seem to use more and more and looks to be a handy piece of kit if you have limited space to store a wet cutter.
Thanks
Rick

O

Old Mod

Yeah I've had one few years.
I can't answer now but, if you use search box above and enter my username as author and relevant key words you should find a few very in depth posts about it.
A few members have bought on the strength of those reviews and are very happy.

O

Old Mod

would you still buy tc180 or would use the kerra cut with grinder attachment as I think you have used both systems . Please correct me if I'm wrong
No, you are not wrong, I have used both.
They both have their uses of course, if your main material was standard porcelain, then the TC would be my choice.
If ex large format or thin tile was your main material, then the Kera Cut would be my choice.
Thin porcelain does not wet cut well.
The speed of wet machines is too slow in the main.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score

Reply to Rubi Tc 180 circular saw in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks