Discuss Rubi or Sigma users. in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
we'll have to agree to disagree on this one mz30, I'm passionate about Rubi, always have been.. been all over the world working from Germany, Italy, France, Latvia, Morrocco, Spain and Portugal, and the majority of foreign tilers I have worked with have had Rubi... its a personal preference thing

Have you ever tried a sigma..?

T

Time's Ran Out

Rubi hospital day at CTD Newcastle on Thursday - take all your old Rubi cutters for a free service and MOT , Lee Carr will be working his magic.
I've got 4 to take in!

S

Stef

Rubi hospital day at CTD Newcastle on Thursday - take all your old Rubi cutters for a free service and MOT , Lee Carr will be working his magic.
I've got 4 to take in!

Last time Lee performed surgery on a Rubi for me he glued the plates back on my TR 400, safe to say they need re-glued.
Have used it once in a year & a half or so, it's a not so nice ornament in my garage.

Reaction score
Err, Scuse my dumness but if the tally so far is correct how comes the percentages add up to 108.7% ?............is someone cheating?. :lol:

I make it 56% and 44%.

Last edited:
Reaction score
At the moment i'm Rubi, but i am disapoited with my tx700n, on the sigma side i have just bought the 3d3m, and if i like it as much as people say i will then i might blow rubi out altogether

S

Stef

At the moment i'm Rubi, but i am disapoited with my tx700n, on the sigma side i have just bought the 3d3m, and if i like it as much as people say i will then i might blow rubi out altogether

I wasn't keen on my Sigma to start with but once I got the hang of lining up the tile to my marks then I never looked back.

Reply to Rubi or Sigma users. in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks