Discuss Rubi or Sigma users. in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Sigma UK

Ha Ha! Tony thats alright mate i was only having a laugh anyway. Now i better go and the boys to sign up and put some votes in!. :thumbsup:

Tony73

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Ha Ha! Tony thats alright mate i was only having a laugh anyway. Now i better go and the boys to sign up and put some votes in!. :thumbsup:

how many boys do you have??? :yikes:
Ithink i'll just make a call to my family (in Lithuania) :5:( they all in national orchestra) so will get few votes for rubi :lol::lol::lol:

S

Sigma UK

Nice one Tony. You do know that Sigma is very popular in Lithuania. It might just be too much to ask of them. :thumbsup:

I

Ian

My votes in, proud owner of 4 Rubi cutters! You won't catch me caving in to peer pressure and switching to the dark side :lol:

Reply to Rubi or Sigma users. in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
po-tay-toes
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks