Discuss Rubi or Sigma users. in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
A poll to see which members are Rubi users and which ones are Sigma users.. if you have and use both brands then choose both box's..

I do know members are users of other brands but just trying to see who is who on this debate that has been here for a while :smilewinkgrin:

M

mattle40

Lol that's 19 use neither then lol. I'd vote sigma but I'm on iPhone and can't vote :-(

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
just voted, sigma infront now....:hurray: what did you vote dave? as you inbetween the two at the moment..

D

DHTiling

All votes can be seen by clicking the score.. :).. i voted both... as that is what i use at present... only new to sigma, so cannot give a true 100% vote either way yet.

S

Stef

All votes can be seen by clicking the score.. :).. i voted both... as that is what i use at present... only new to sigma, so cannot give a true 100% vote either way yet.

Jesus Dave i thought i was still drunk when i read this. You bought a Sigma? :yikes:

Reply to Rubi or Sigma users. in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks