Discuss Right adhesive and primer? in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

E

Eddm87

Hi.
Just wanted to make sure I’m doing this right...

I have moisture resistant plasterboard dot and dabbed on walls. Floors have tile backer board down. Walls to be tiled top to bottom, floor tiles too. All tiles are 600x300.

I am looking at getting the adhesive and primer.
Was going to prime the walls only with primer G. Without scoring.

Was going to get Adesilex p9 for walls, but don’t think I can use this for the floor as not flexible enough?

Originally I was going to use Mapei rapid set as it was flex and had cement properties but the spec says can’t use on plasterboard.

So how does all that sound? I know there’s a thousand ways to do this but knowing me, I will still muck it up!!

Thanks

Edd

Reply to Right adhesive and primer? in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks