Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Renault Trafic adblue query in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Do any of you good chaps own or drive a new Renault Trafic or one of its clones?

I have a 2017 lwb and it’s the first vehicle I have owned that needs adblue.
Problem is it seems to go through the stuff almost as quick as diesel. I have only done 7800 miles in it and I have just put my 3rd 20litre refill in.

Is this normal or should I be taking it back to Renault to look at it as it’s costing a small fortune.

Reaction score
sounds a bit on the high side but normal ish around a litre of AdBlue per every 600 miles but could be as high as a litre per 300 miles

OP
Boggs

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
It’s annoying, had a Transit Custom before this and it actually managed 1 mpg more than this and Trafic is supposed to have a cleaner, more efficient engine.
The Custom was far better in all areas.

Reaction score
It’s annoying, had a Transit Custom before this and it actually managed 1 mpg more than this and Trafic is supposed to have a cleaner, more efficient engine.
The Custom was far better in all areas.

it does thats why it uses more add blue :D

Reply to Renault Trafic adblue query in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock