Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss removing efforlescence from red bricks in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
was hoping someone had some idea how to remove white efforlescence stains froma newly built red brick wall

neighbours is the same and has been up for 3 years mine has just been built have to say its a bit unsightly is there somethign i can do to remove it:thumbsup:

A

Aston

sometimes clean water and a stiff brush will remove it.
if that does'nt work, just go into travis perkins or b&Q etc and buy any efflorescence remover/salt neutraliser..once again, brush it onto the area with a stiff brush.

Reaction score
Just finished a garden that had nearly 3,000 Red Leicesters and had a bit of efflorescence show up - gave it a quick application with brick acid and a brief jet washing sorted it.

Reaction score
You can dilute it a little, usually instructions are on the container. Some are stronger than others so just try a patch first.

Reply to removing efforlescence from red bricks in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock