Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Recommended cutter for 1200mm porcelain in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

O

Old Mod

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Just had the pleasure of spending some time today with @3_fall
I successfully cut 30mm slices off those 1200’s with my sigma after being shown how to use it and how NOT to lean on the tile while snapping it :D
Cheers @3_fall very much appreciate it mate
No worries Jay, anytime mate. :)

OP
J
Reaction score
Keep it James and keep at it as well, you’ve overcame a hurdle here that you thought you couldn’t by simply making the effort to meet Marc.
Thanks Lee.. I really appreciate the encouragement. Without him realising Marc really did inspire me to stick with it. When I get jobs with tile I think I’ll not book anything after it so I can really take my time without worrying that time is running out and stressing about deadlines

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
You really should stick with it, you’ve not given yourself a fair chance really.

A bit like attempting to plumb a commercial boiler room after a 2 week plumbing course.

OP
J
Reaction score
You really should stick with it, you’ve not given yourself a fair chance really.

A bit like attempting to plumb a commercial boiler room after a 2 week plumbing course.
Thing is, I feel like I’ve failed because I tried to run before I could walk and it’s dented my confidence. But on the flip side of that at least I recognise that and can take a step back and take what I’ve learned so far and apply it to smaller jobs, get to a high standard and then move on to bigger things and gradually build my skill level rather than trying to tile a complete wetroom on my 3rd job :D:eek:o_O

W

Waluigi

James, you have a conscience. That’s half the battle right there. I have every confidense that you will be able to produce quality work sometime in the next ten years.

The last bit was a joke ;)

You’ll be absolutely fine Pal :thumbsup:

Reply to Recommended cutter for 1200mm porcelain in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock