Discuss Really hard to find nice Matt Black Hexagon Tiles. in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
My supplier can get completely unglazed black hexagonal in the size you require, how many metres do you need, don’t have pics at the moment, they are Italian porcelain

Reaction score
Have you looked at the Original Style victorian floor selection of hexagons? Unglazed victorian floor fairly sensibly priced. If you are interested give me a shout and I can work out pricing, Just remember they do need to be sealed!

Reaction score
Have you looked at the Original Style victorian floor selection of hexagons? Unglazed victorian floor fairly sensibly priced. If you are interested give me a shout and I can work out pricing, Just remember they do need to be sealed!
I will give it a look. Thanks.

T

Tenchman

Hey all, just a quick question, does anyone know where to find nice matt black mosaic hexagon tiles between 4-5cm x 4-5cm individually in the uk? Everywhere I look they seem to have that horrible slip proof texture on them, or not really matt/unglazed or are not actually black and more of a dark grey despite being called black. Only place I found so far is 'Fired Earth' and they are a bit of a rip off at over £256.80 for 1.79 sqm.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
View attachment 97255
Winckelmans /Old English sell a decent Hex. / oct tiles vary in price

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
@theandroids Not sure how far you have progressed with your project but I have a PDF brochure from Waxman that my supplier can source. The Italian manufacturer do not do the hexagonal ones anymore.

Attachments

• 0 - Brochure - Arch - WK Unglazed - 15-02.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 16
Reaction score
@theandroids Not sure how far you have progressed with your project but I have a PDF brochure from Waxman that my supplier can source. The Italian manufacturer do not do the hexagonal ones anymore.
Thanks, I got them from Fired & Earth in the end. Turns out they just sourced them from Winckelmans and charged me an arm and a leg.
Cant believe its so hard to find actual matt black hexagon mosaic tiles in the uk.
20180406_075404.jpg
20180406_075347.jpg

Reply to Really hard to find nice Matt Black Hexagon Tiles. in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks