Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss READ ME!: How to use this forum category! in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please checkout the following advertisement.
I've just changed the settings to this forum category to help both the person posting the work, and the tilers on the forum.

From now on the forum and all threads will be viewable by all members and unregistered readers. Tilers will be able to reply to threads, and the threads will not be closed. The reason for that is so that tilers can ask for more information about the job actually in the thread. And all will benefit from the responses.

That said, pricing and contact information needs to be discussed via private message.

RULES FOR THOSE POSTING JOBS:-
  • Use descriptive titles like "Tiler Wanted for Bathroom tile in Leeds"
  • Don't include contact information in the thread, such as email address, phone number, etc
  • Include first part of postal code in the thread. But not the whole post code
  • Be lengthy. If you want a bathroom tile half way up all walls, full tile around shower, in 6x6 whites, you have https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ and grout already, then say so :)

RULES FOR THOSE REPLYING TO THE JOBS:-
  • Feel free to ask for more information - you want to be able to provide a decent estimate by PRIVATE MESSAGE eventually if you're interested in the work.
  • Don't spam the forum by replying to every single request for work, just reply to the ones local to you, and providing you can fit them in on their time scale
  • Always PM the member asking for THEIR contact details and not ram yours down their throats. If you setup your signature well, you don't need to provide your details once in either a PM or thread really. They'll have them in every post you make private or in the thread

Rules to be updated as and when we find tweaks to do to make this work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to READ ME!: How to use this forum category! in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock