Discuss Random photo from your day in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

Time's Ran Out

Did this job before Xmas
8A37B4FD-0263-41E8-9933-74F667410678.jpeg

Going back in 6 months to redo the whole lot!
6AA4E9AA-264D-4B03-8F23-3836E0F8F3EF.jpeg

It’s the house in the middle with the white around the front door. Client had just finished an 18 month renovation project when the house next door went up in flames. The insurance are not making the roof watertight as there’s nothing left inside worth saving.
Everyone check their house insurance.

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
That floor is a cracker @timeless john !

such a pity about what has happened to the house, my parents lost a house due to a house fire a few years back and its devistating

Last edited:
F

Flintstone

Auxiliary belt snapped, luckily got it towed to garage straight away, fingers crossed not off the road for too long

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Some info the BAL rep was handing out today if it's of any interest to anyone. Regarding some changes to BS5385-1.

Not much we don't already know of but it's on record on some paper if need be to show anyone
20190606_202122.jpg
20190606_202103.jpg

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Forgive me Sigma for I have sinned :(

Got this as a loan while the cutter I actually ordered is made and sent over. Thought it was decent of the store to lend it until I used it. I don't get on with it at all. I hate that the breaker bars flex so much before it snaps. Only on 10mm porcelain also, my smaller max cutter laughs that off
20190610_095429.jpg

Reply to Random photo from your day in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
voltage2688
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks