Discuss Random photo from your day in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

Blunt Tool

8569B864-F7A0-4E09-A8D3-956EB81A2C48.jpeg

W

WetSaw

At least she stepped up to the plate when Cameron ran away. I wouldn't want that job and watching her in parliament the other day getting stick for 3 hours I'd have told them to poke it and do it themselves.
As my wife so succinctly put it "She was handed the poison chalice... full of ****"

B

Blunt Tool

7F21ED16-D7A9-43BE-90DB-9E96CEA82F6F.jpeg 27E38894-0923-4B9B-8887-E1BFCF330CCF.jpeg Bloody head buzzing today installed hardie boards, loose wire ufh and screed. Took sizes of room and dry laid Original Style Eltham Rochester pattern tiles in another room to get sizes for set out. Forgot how time consuming this kind of work is!

W

Waluigi

Nah, just cleaning it. It started to sound like Concorde as the fan was so noisy. Got a huge amount of dust out. So much quieter now. Still need to add you Adey. Did you say you’re getting BF5 for Xmas?

G

GoneGuy

Nah, just cleaning it. It started to sound like Concorde as the fan was so noisy. Got a huge amount of dust out. So much quieter now. Still need to add you Adey. Did you say you’re getting BF5 for Xmas?
Yes fingers crossed :D

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Depends if he’s been a good boy or not.

Reply to Random photo from your day in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks