Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Random photo from your day in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

OP
F

Flintstone

Please checkout the following advertisement.
IMG_20190307_115106.jpg IMG_20190307_115051.jpg
IMG_20190307_115058.jpg

Been to remove laitance today on a floor for @Andystiletiling thought I'd survey it whilst I was there to give him a heads up on its condition. New anhydrite screed was high by nearly 50mm in one area, low by 10mm in others. Even had loads of boot prints in it !

OP
S

Spare Tool

:eek:don't know what's more shocking @Localtiler the state of the floor or the fact @Andystiletiling couldn't do it himself.

the company who put it down must be asked to come back and sort it
What's shocking about it Julian, if I had the gear or the knowhow I would no doubt give it a go, but as this happens to be the first anhydrite floor ive seen round these parts in 12years I thought would be a good idea to get someone in that has the gear and knows the script..nothing wrong with that is there?
Thanks for the heads up on the levels Andy, tile shop has been notified and a pallet of anhylevel will be on its way to site very soon and I'll sort it myself..hopefully to be claimed off the builder or screeders but if not customer will just have to suck it up..

OP
W

WetSaw

20190308_124127.jpg

Oh dear. It seems the new owners of the house opposite my client didn't have a very good solicitor. They applied for planning permission to do some work and then found out the top floor of the house is illegal and has to be demolished!

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
View attachment 105174

Oh dear. It seems the new owners of the house opposite my client didn't have a very good solicitor. They applied for planning permission to do some work and then found out the top floor of the house is illegal and has to be demolished!
Don't they just have to bung the mayor a few Bob.....:)

Last edited:

Reply to Random photo from your day in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock