Discuss Rajah Rustico Tiles Needed in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

C

Charles Berry

hi there,

I have recently had the builders in and they have removed/ broken three of my tiles up in my kitchen in need to do the work required. the tiles are topps tiles rajah rustico, i have contacted topps tiles for which they have told me there discontinued, im having a real problem trying to find these tiles so thought it might be worth a try on here. if i cant find any i will have to bite the bullet and have a whole new floor put down which i cant really justify.

Any help would be greatly appreiated.

Cheers Charlie

I

Ian

Welcome to the forum Charlie. Can you post a picture please. Always the best way of jogging people's memories.

Reaction score
Hi Charlie,

We saw your post a while ago while we too were searching for these tiles as we are having an extension and needed to match in.

We had to bite the bullet and get a whole new floor and have just lifted up our floor. We have 5 tiles in tact if you still need them?

Sorry if we are too late.....

Angela

M

Maggy

Hi Angela

I too am looking for 4 Rajah Rustico tiles. Have you still got yours?

I have just had a new staircase fitted and have a square on kitchen floor missing tiles. I have been to Topps Tiles, where I got them from but they dont stock them anymore.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Maggy

Reply to Rajah Rustico Tiles Needed in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks