Discuss Questions a customer must ask their Tiler/Tiler checklist. in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

W

Waluigi

Possibly yes, I agree with that, However if someone said they completed a two week course three months ago, that question might be more useful than you think

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Are you on mybuilder?
See ya!

W

Waluigi

Someone said they did the other day on here when asking for advice.
I take your point though.
I think they are both extreme scenarios.

If I was employing a Tiler and they said they had been at it for two years then that would be a big negative for me personally.

There again, I’d weigh up all of his answers and make an informed decision. That’s what I’m trying to achieve.

O

One Day

The only benefit to making such a list and giving it to potential customers, is to make you (the giver) look good and give them (the customer) confidence in you.
It would show them that you are clued up enough, and confident in your abilities enough, to encourage them to question you.

W

Waluigi

Yeah, I think it could work well enough. It would simply be a PDF attachment that you send alongside your written quote. With the replies already filled out.

The clipboard idea is more humorous though :tearsofjoy:

B

Blunt Tool

596A8189-5A28-492F-98E8-4EA4F1DD06C3.jpeg Best piece of paper you can give any potential new customer

Reaction score
Hi, one tiler i had actually had the gall to put in the contract that he will dot and dab the tiles onto a contact layer of adhesive... Plus the contract looked pretty slick so without a bit of research it wouldn't have stood out as something that's odd / bad.

So that's one question I ask...

Reply to Questions a customer must ask their Tiler/Tiler checklist. in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks